Welcome to Eugene Vision Care
Eye Doctors in Eugene, OR
From our office in Eugene, Oregon Dr. Ron Cuevas and his staff serve patients from Springfield, Florence
Bend and the greater Lane County area 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today to see how we can help you get the best prescription for your eyes.
Getting the right prescription for your eyeglasses or contact lenses is an important part of good eye care. However, even if your vision is sharp, it is important to have regular eye exams with an optometrist.
Whether you need a routine eye examination, an eyeglasses fitting, treatment for an eye disease (such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, or diabetic retinopathy) or even eye surgery such as LASIK or cataract surgery, in association with TLC vision in Portland, our Eugene eye doctors will provide you with expert care, advice, options and follow up.
Dr. Cuevas and his staff are proud to serve our neighbors from Eugene, Springfield, Junction City and Florence.
We will be the best by:
- Delivering the most thorough and comprehensive eyecare available in Eugene, Oregon
- Providing the most convenient and widest range of appointments for our patients
- Committing to continually educating and training our associates on new technologies and procedures in order that our patients recive optimum eyecare products and service
- Empowering our associates to think and act progressively to ensure complete patient and customer satisfaction
- Feb 10, 2016 - Preventing Age-related Macular Degeneration
February is AMD and Low Vision Awareness Month in the United States, and it’s White Cane Week in Canada. Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD) is a leading cause of vision loss in adults aged 50 and older. Awareness... More »
- Jan 27, 2016 - Resolve to Prevent Glaucoma in 2016
- Dec 31, 2015 - Why Do We Need Glasses?
Refractive errors including myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism and presbyopia. More »
- Valley River Center Mall
400 Valley River Ctr Mall
Eugene OR 97401
Phone: (541) 687-8666